We respect YOUR privacy!
That includes our newsletter subscribers, those who answer our surveys, and those who fill out our forms or questionnaires:
- We will NEVER sell, rent or loan our mailing lists to third parties for e-mail marketing or any other purpose. We may advertise in our email publications;
- We respect the purpose for which our site visitors gave us information;
- We send our periodicals only to those who request them. Sometimes people subscribe for their friends, and while we cannot prevent that, we offer information to these subscribers how to easily unsubscribe if requested;
- We keep our subscription lists as clean as possible to prevent obsolete e-mails to take unnecessary bandwidth.
Media partnerships, collaborations, and influencer stay at the Summit Lodge Whistler:
- Summit Lodge reserves the right to promote return coverage or collaborative content from its media partners, influencers, and content collaborators on its social, digital, and print platforms, as well as its use on third-party business partners and OTA websites for advertising and commercial purposes.
What other information does summitlodge.com collect, and how is it used?
Summitlodge.com may also collect IP addresses for the purposes of systems administration or to report information in aggregate form to our advertisers (e.g. how many visitors logged in to a www.summitlodge.com site). An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer automatically when you use the Internet. When you visit a particular summitlodge.com web page, our servers log your IP address. Your IP address is not linked to anything personally identifiable information.
Need Info or Have a Question?